2012年11月29日木曜日

Japanese Life(elllo)


Title: Japanese Life

Summary:
 Kanade talks about where she is from in Japan. She talks about why she likes it there. Her hometown is Yashima in Akita. There are a lot of mountains and you can see changing color in the fall. And there is a waterfall called “Hotonedake”,which is the best one hundred fall in Japan. So she likes her hometown.

other information:
 ・Akita is Northen Japan.  1,085,997 peple live in Akita.
 ・In Akita, "namahage" is very famous. He scare to children but he like children.

Your opinion:
 I think that Kanade’s hometown have a lot of natural view. I have never been to Akita, so I want to go to Akita. Especially I’m interested in waterfall called “Hotonedake”. I went to “Minou-ootaki” in this summer. It is very beautiful. So I think “Hotonedake” is very great waterfall.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿